Registration is now open for the largest outdoor celebration of diversity and culture in NYC. Registration to sell your merchandise is FREE this year at the
NYC Multicultural Festival, thanks to the grants we received from the Elected Officials. When you see them at the festival, please don't forget to thank them.
We invite you to join us and share the beauty of your merchandise with potential customers.
Retail Vendor Registration per day
Registration fee: $80.00
Includes 10 X 10 raw space only.
ONE VENDOR SPACE PER PERSON!!!
For a limited time, there will be free rentals of tables, chairs and tents, but you have to register through Eventbrite before all the free rentals finish.
You may also put in a paid rental order when you register, or you can bring your own.
Paid tables, chairs and tent rentals are available for a fee.
Key aspects of the registration process:
All vendors must register to reserve a spot, include their vending license permit number on their application and make a payment for table and chair rentals through our Eventbrite page using the CHECKOUT button above or mail your Money Order to:
NYC Multicultural Festival
c/o Joyce Adewumi
1867 Amsterdam Avenue, Unit 1C
New York, NY 10031
*After registration please be sure to save and print your Eventbrite ticket. You will need to show the Eventbrite ticket at the gate entrance when you enter.
Ask us about how to get a full page advert to promote your company.
All vendors must have a 30-day Street Fair Vendor Permit from the NYC Department of Consumer and Worker Protection (DCWP)
DCWP 30-day Street Fair Vendor Permit
The DCWP Licensing Center is located at:
42 Broadway, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10004
Visit this site for the DCWP 30-Day Street Fair Vendor Permit.
1. Temporary Street Fair Vendor Permit: https://www1.nyc.gov/nycbusiness/description/temporary-street-fair-vendor-permit
2. NYC Multicultural Festival registration form through Eventbrite.
Festival Day 1: Sat. June 3rd
Festival Day 2: Sat. June 17th
3. For all vendors participating in the Jackie Robinson Park Bandshell , June 3rd festival, the following items are required by the City and State agencies. These documents are not difficult to obtain and remember that we are here to help you every step of the way. Please email us these items no later that May 9, 2023.
A.) A Certificate of Insurance (COI)
Commercial General Liability insurance with the following requirements:
· At least One Million Dollars ($1,000,000.00)* per occurrence
· At least Two Million Dollars ($2,000,000.00)* aggregate
· Automobile Insurance (if automobiles will be used by a vendor) of One Million Dollars ($1,000,000)*combined single limit.
· If there is a General Aggregate Limit, it needs to apply per Location, not per policy (the LOC box needs to be checked).
· Under Description of Operations Name "the City of New York, together with its officials and employees an New York African Chorus Ensemble as Additional Insured with coverage at least as broad as the most recent edition of ISO Form CG 20 26, and the City’s limits shall be no lower than Permittee’s" Also, specify the date(s) and location(s) of the event.
Certificate Holder Name "NYC Department of Parks & Recreation, The Arsenal, 830 5th Ave, New York, NY 10065"
B) A signed/notarized Broker Certification form (A copy of this document is attached. Please have respective insurance brokers complete the form and notarize and attach to the COI)
C) Proof of Workers’ Compensation - There are three possible types of Worker’s Compensation, of which we only need one.
C-105.2 Certificate of Worker’s Compensation Insurance;
U-26.3 State Insurance Fund Certificate of Workers’ Compensation Insurance;
Request for Workers’ Compensation Exemption (Form CE-200) which can be requested online via the following link.
Once completed online, print the form, and sign and date it: http://www.wcb.ny.gov/content/ebiz/wc_db_exemptions/requestExemptionOverview.jsp
5. After registration please be sure to save and print your Eventbrite ticket. You will need to show the Eventbrite ticket at the gate entrance when you enter.
All information that is provided by Vendors/Merchants is considered confidential and is only shared with the applicable City agencies and services that require such information.
All Vendors/Merchants will be contacted directly via email, phone or in person to fully validate your information.
All Vendors/Merchants Spot #, location, number of tables required, tent, and requirements must be indicated on application.
You should plan on being ready to setup by 9 am or once NYPD allows access to the area.